Presentations/Partial Client List, 2008 - present
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children/Cops Program
- Garland Chamber of Commerce/Women’s Business Initiative
- North Texas Women’s Conference
- Southern Methodist University, MBA Women In Business
- Region 10 Internet Safety for Children Conference
- 10th National Conference on Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation Prevention (NCAC)
- 2009 Crimes Against Children Conference (DCAC)
- Genesis Women’s Shelter Lecture Series
- Federal Bureau of Investigation—Dallas Division
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Fellowship of Professional Women
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Kentucky Ending Sexual Assault & Domestic Violence Conference
- Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault
- Amarillo College 10th Annual Child Abuse Prevention Conference
- Women in Financial Services
- Women’s Financial Exchange
- CASA of Collin County
- Snap Out Of It! Women’s Conference and Expo
- Texas Juvenile Probation Commission 2010 Conference
- Children’s Assessment Center, Harris County
- 11th Annual Gulf States Victim Witness Law Enforcement Conference
- Whitley Penn Engage (Women’s Initiative Training)
- MCAC Annual Conference, Omaha, NE
- 10th Annual Partners in Prevention Training Conference
- Prevent Child Abuse Utah
- New Jersey Sex Crimes Officers’ Association Conference
CNN Interview with Suzanne Malveaux
CNN, November 2011
"The Predator Next Door’ with Author and Child Advocate Darlene Ellison"
The Dr. Pat Show, June 10, 2010
"Ellison Snags Second Book Award"
East Dallas Times, June 1, 2010
By: Bruce Felps
"The Predator Next Door’ Book Wins Prestigious 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Award for Local Author, Speaker Darlene Ellison"
NewsGuide.us, May 27, 2010
"Episode 11 – Darlene Ellison"
Tour of Giving, April 2, 2010
"Darlene Ellison, author of ‘The Predator Next Door’"
The Times-Picayune – NOLA.com, November 9, 2009
By: Andrew Boyd
"Betrayal Trauma with Darlene Ellison"
The Life Beyond Trauma Conference, 2009
"What to do when your husband is a child predator?"
Dream by Faith with Sherry Bronson, 2009
By: Sherry Bronson
"A Public Service: The Predator Next Door"
May 28, 2009
By: Henry Baum
"Lakewood Woman Finds Light After Romance Goes Dark"
The Dallas Morning News, February 18, 2009
By: Steve Blow
Darlene Ellison Q&A
Motivational speaker and author had to overcome intense public trauma.
The Turtle Creek News, January 2, 2009
by: Sally Blanton
The Oprah Winfrey Show, September, 2006
"Perfect Marriage Ends in Shocker
It Seems to Good to Be True - And it Was"
ABC News 20/20, March 3, 2006
by: Deborah Roberts